The light and reasonably priced entry-level claw for mechanical stone laying, particularly suited to laying large slabs.
- Equipped as HVZ-STANDARD as standard but with no side clamping. Stone positions that are not interlocked can therefore not be displaced into the stretch bond.
- Because of its light own weight, the HVZ LIGHT is particularly suitable for attachment to mini wheel loaders and mini excavators as well as for VM laying machines.
- The ET-L insert pocket is available optionally for attachment to carriers with lifting forks.
- For attachment to a carrier, only a hydraulic circuit is required.
- Requirements in the case of a hydraulic drive, such as HVZ-STANDARD and HVZ-UNI.
Main Gripping Width W mm (in): 570 – 1,180 (22½ – 46″)
For paver thickness mm (in): 50 – 160 (2 – 6¾”)
Working Load Limit WLL kg (Ibs): 400 (880)
Dead Weight kg (Ibs): approx. 350
ET-L Fork sleeves for fork lift trucks
Working Load Limit WLL kg (Ibs): 600 (1320)
Dead Weight kg (Ibs): 9 (20)
Lifting eye for attaching to crane hook
Working Load Limit WLL kg (Ibs): max. 1000 (2200)
Dead Weight kg (Ibs): 0,9 (2)